A Brief list of capabilities and links to further info.
Digital Printing – Advantages:
- Variable printing
- Top Quality from the first sheet to the last
- Production proofs available
- High Quality and New Technology
Offset Printing – For Spot Colors and Higher Quantities:
- Up to six colors plus aqueous coating
- Press operators with long-term experience
- Inline spectrophotometer for consistent color throughout the run and reruns
- Print with the environment in mind
- Soy and vegetable-based inks
- Minimal amount of VOCs
- Several recycled stock options to choose from
- Aqueous coatings are recycled
- All wastepaper is recycled
Digital Foil and Dimensional UV Effects:
- Variable techniques, even in foil!
- Short run, raised polyfoil options on coated stocks
- Spot gloss in variable densities and textures
- Wow Factor!
Coating and Lamination
- Offer High Gloss UV Coating – To Coat or Not To Coat?
- Aqueous coating in gloss, matte, or satin.
- Lamination 1.2 mil in Gloss, Matte, or Soft Touch
Descriptions and advantages for the options here.
Die-Cutting, Conventional Foil, and Emboss
- In-house conventional die-making and die-cutting capabilities
- Intricate to simple die cutting
- Conventional foil, blind emboss, and foil emboss combo capabilities
- See more about foil info here.
- In-house capabilities to glue packaging, pocket folders, and special presentation products
- Shrink Wrapping available.
- Archival of customer’s original file and the finalized file for up to three years
- Color calibrated proofs to match presses
- High quality line screens on coated papers
- Art specs for print ready files info here.
- Templates available here.
In-House Paper Inventory
- We keep a wide range of stock options available, check out the pricing groups here.